Holiday with your horse
Holidays are currently not available
We hope to start offering holidays again in July
Bring your horse on holiday
Take a break! Come and stay with us for a night or two with your horse and your friends.
Self contained accommodation 'The Old Piggery'
shower-room, kitchen and twin-bed room
Turnout or stables provided.
Or stay in your lorry, trailer, tent or caravan.
Dogs welcome at £15 per dog per visit BUT must not be left in the accommodation unattended at any time unless in a cage.
Contact Us for rates which will depend on your length of stay, number of horses, turnout or stabling & accommodation type
'The Old Piggery' Self-contained accommodation
- Twin Bed Room, with view over the fields & your horses
- Shower & Loo
- TV & WiFi
Wake up in the morning with your horse in the field next to you.
In addition to the 'Riders Retreat' accommodation, we have a camping area overlooking a secure paddock with beautiful views of the Chilterns.
There's a water tap, electric hook up (16 amp) and a toilet & kitchenette on hand.
Ride from the farm using one of our 14 different routes. In the evening take a stroll or visit one of the local pubs for dinner.
Super post and rail paddocks for the horses with magnificent views - camp right next to your horse's field!
Want a day of training? Then you are welcome to hire our 20 x 40 m arena with jumps.
We can organise instructors too.
Big airy & light indoor stables for your horses
Please download this PDF for a full list of various holiday options in 2020.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Please these terms and conditions before making your booking.
We will need a non-refundable deposit to secure your booking and will expect payment of the balance ON ARRIVAL by cash or bank transfer/cheque in advance.
We do not take credit / debit cards at this time.
We strongly recommend that you take out insurance (or check that your holiday insurance covers any issues with your horse) to ensure that, should you need to change or cancel your holiday, that you can recover the associated costs from your insurance provider.
All options include use of;
- Picnic area , Parking of vehicles securely on the farm.
- Our expertise and local knowledge to organise an itinerary for you using the 15 routes that we have mapped out with full directions and details of places to stop for lunch or coffee/tea.
- Dogs are welcome on the farm if under full control – on a lead in the yard. We have dog walks mapped out too around our farm – all off road. No charge for dogs if camping, £15 extra cleaning fee in The Piggery..
- Advice on pubs & local attractions to visit. If you are coming for a couple of days we recommend you bring a car if possible to allow you to visit the local area.
Accommodation for Horses
- Turnout: Horses overnighting will have individual turnout with your group’s horses. If they need to be completely on their own, then the paddocks are large enough to ‘corral’ them with your own electric fencing.
- Stabling: Available at an additional cost of £14 per night, this includes some bedding but not hay.
Riders staying in The Old Piggery.
Twin bedroom (could sleep 3) with adjoining loo & shower (exclusive use). Kitchen with hob, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster.
1 night break with 2 days riding
@ £112/person/horse (2 people £100, 3 - £92 each person)
2 nights break with 3 days riding
@ £169 per horse/person (2 people £166, 3 - £158 each person)
More options on the price list
Or - Stay in your lorry with electric hook up, water etc on hard standing next to your horses field
If you have a motorhome or caravan then we have our own CL (small) site here on the farm.